Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Farewell to Pt England

Being at Pt England school in room 19 has been a special chance for me to make some new friends during 2013. It has been a great year and I have had a lot of fun along with my friends and teacher Ms Tito this year. I got to make a 'kiwiana' board with my friend Raihan and it was pretty cool. While I was in room 19 Ms Tito gave us opportunities to make art or movies I was happy I had Ms T as a teacher.


Knowing that I am leaving Pt England and my year 7 friends I am kind of sad that I am leaving also happy because at Tamaki College I will have new friends and some old. I will miss my friends I have known them for a year but its like I have known them forever. I am going to miss you guys very much thanks for everything.


I am going to miss Ms T and the other teachers here at Pt England school but going off to college in 2014 it has been a wonderful year getting to know the teachers and how they taught us. I think that Ms Tito is the best teacher I have had by far. I am going to miss the teachers here at Pt England thank you teachers.


What I want for next year is to quickly make friends and get to know people at Tamaki College, I also want to get into Basketball or Rugby. I know that what I want might be able to become reality but since it is next year I will have to wait till then.

To all my friends and Teachers that have taught and cared for me this year thank you for all your help for all you have done for me. I will never forget what you have done for me, it is really hard to say goodbye but it has to be done. Thank you Ms T for the awesome activities and all the things you have helped me with. I wish Pt England Students and teachers all the best for 2014 and in the future.

No comments: