Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

The three things I enjoyed at Pt England

Recently, the year 7 and 8's of P.E.S went down to the Glen Innes Pools to do some swimming lessons. I was in Group 2 and we did a lot of backstroke and freestyle. I enjoyed the last day because we had free time in one pool and races in the other. Even though I wanted to do relays I did freetime with my friends I still enjoyed it though.




At Manaiakalani Film Festival I was going to hoyts cinema in Sylvia Park and was able to watch a little bit of funny and different kinds of movies. “I wonder what my favorite movie will be?” I thought to myself, I knew it would be a good day today.

My favourite highlight of this year is probable being in Miss Tito’s class and making new friends and connection with everyone in Room 19. The thing I like about in Room 19 is that everybody cooperates even though they don’t want to.

No comments: