Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Break Away Progamme

Woohoo it was the first day of our breakaway programme it was a swimming programme, my brother and I were ready to go and waiting for the bus. The bus came and we got on board, we were leaving for the Panmure pools and my brother and me were wondering what it will be like at our swimming programme?. We were in Panmure and I went to push the button to stop, suddenly "ding" someone had pushed the button my face was -_- I thought i was going to push it but we got off the bus "phew".

We finally got too the pools and a lot of kids were waiting to start swimming but I didn't know anyone there until someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was Kingston :O i didn't know that he was coming. I was so happy that someone that I know came he didn't want to come but he had too. It was time to get into the pool and get warmed up the water was cold but i was used to it, the first thing we had to do was we had to swim with a boogie board. It was fun we had another hour :O I wanted to stay in longer then an hour.

It was time to go, my brother Paris was happy to go but I wasn't ready to go I knew we had another session tomorrow but I wanted to stay longer and swim. I had gone and was wondering what the next instructions for swimming tomorrow, but it was a new day and it was time to wait and see. 

I hope you enjoyed my story thank you for reading ^_^

1 comment:

PES Blogs Administrator said...

Happy New Year! It makes the teachers at Pt England School very happy to see you posting on your blog during the holidays. Well done.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays and keep updating us on what you have been doing.

See you back at school on February the 4th.