Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I hate grave's at night O_O

So far it has been a wonderful night with my friends. We had just been to the movies to watch the paranormal activity 4 the gates were cut off so we had to go the long way through the graveyard. I thought it was a bad idea because it was April the first and I was not sure if my friend’s wanted to prank me or give me a scare so I did not take any chance,  so I jumped up on the cinema gates and jumped the gates and went home. I was so tired and I could not wait to sleep then “RING RING” my phone rang it was one of my friends Sonny and when I picked up it was not him it was a something/someone with A really deep voice.

He told me to come to the graveyard alone with no one and he said if I rang the cops or bring them with me. I told mum I was going to my friends house for the night so she could believe me I pretend to call my and say “ Hey can I come to your house for the night” So my mum let me go to my friends house. It took me an hour to get there I was so tired when I got there I knocked on the door no one answered so I knocked again then I heard horror music so I told the choir to get away then “WOOSH” the door opened.

I was surprised who it was. It was Sonny’s uncle Richard he looked older I asked him if I could stay for the night then I could hear groans “ARGHHHH” it was zombies rising from the dead. I was scared so I ran inside quickly locked the doors then I heard a scream I thought it was someone faking so I ran to where the screaming was. It was sonny’s brother Raihan the zombies were pulling him out the window so I got the gun and shot the undead fiends. I was ready to give myself when I heard “KAME HAME HA’” and a big gigantic plasma beam came down and destroyed a huge amount of zombies.

It was Goku he knew that we should combine our power to make an ultimate fusion to destroy the zombies and save the rest of glen innes. I was so happy, so we did the fusion and did the ultimate Spirit Bomb. We were doing the spirit bomb when the werewolf controller of the undead was going to kill us he used a laser and took away the spirit bomb’s power. So we did Kame Hame Ha “KAME HAME HA” it worked so we quickly recharged and did spirit bomb “SPIIIRIT BOMBBBBBBBB” we used the combine power and destroyed the werewolf and the fiends. G.I and maybe the rest of the world we saved I was so happy.


No comments: